Math Tutoring Services
The ongoing goal is to motivate each student and empower them with tools for success by providing:
- Comprehensive lessons beyond help with homework
- Review of topics covered in class
- New methods to improve areas of difficulty
- Reference notes and study guides
- Previews of upcoming topics
- Reinforcement of basic skills
- Standardized test preparation
Students with weekly commitments receive the following benefits:
- Preferential weekday scheduling
- Answers to questions between lessons
- Discounted online help as needed
Students are expected to complete their school math homework before each tutoring session and arrive prepared with:
- Class notes, work, homework & recent tests
- Charged laptops or iPad with charger
- Textbook or login for digital textbook
- Apps and modules already downloaded
- Parents will receive access to LESSON LOG file to track student progress and payments.
- All conversations regarding a student, whether via phone, digital communication or in person, will remain confidential.
- Correspondence with a student’s teacher via email must be initiated and approved by a parent and is limited to content regarding class curriculum.
- There is no guarantee that tutoring will improve school grades, standardized test scores or school acceptances.